198 / 5.000
Intension of the artwork
The origin of this energetic graphic implementation was a photograph of wedding rings. When asked why such a work of art developed from it, the artist once answered: „Because so much life wanted to get in there.“
The heartbeat of wild, unbridled love seems to vibrate and embedded in the circle of eternity, „Endless Love“ is a work full of energy, depth and rich colors – just like love itself.
[blockquote align=“none“ author=“PLATUX“]Endless love is more than a once in a lifetime adventure …[/blockquote]
Exhibitions in Museums & Art Galleries
The work of art has already been exhibited internationally. Some examples of art exhibitions where „Endless Love“ was exhibited:
- 2012 Gallery Luda Liebe, Düsseldorf Germany
- 2014 Art Fair Rees Lower Rhine Germany
- 2015 Kaiser-Wilhelm Turm, Marburg Germany
- 2016 Equip Hotel Show, Paris France
- 2019 OpenArt Gallery, Borken near Düsseldorf Germany
- since 2017 The Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi UAE
Intention to the artwork:
Three extraordinary perspectives combine to form a triptych on real mother-of-pearl, which reflects the special charm of the lively city.
The sum total of fascinating places in Paris encompasses a haunting symbolism. Education, culture and lifestyle dominate, while faith, hope and love are woven in as delicate reflections of light.
The closed gate in front of the pyramid, around which the Mona Lisa has placed her hands protectively, symbolizes the shadow of time.
Mother of pearl playing with reflections
The city of love shines with its characteristic lifestyle. Sensual and original, this is reflected in mother-of-pearl.
Depending on the perspective of the viewer, elements hidden in the play of colors of the light become visible, and even the omniscient Mona Lisa suddenly smiles down from the Louvre. PLATUX artfully plays with the noble material and at the same time leaves room for the mother of pearls to develop.
This artwork has already been exhibited internationally. Some examples of art exhibitions where „Glamour de Paris“ was exhibited:
- 2017 Florenz Biennale, Florenz Italy
- 2017 Art-Shopping – Salon International d’art contemporain, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris France
- 2018 Global Family Office Summit, Dubai UAE (Patronage H.H. Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan)
- 2019 Global Family Office Summit, Monte Carlo Monaco (Patronage H.S.H. Prince Albert II. Monaco)
Louvre Museum Paris
„Glamour de Paris – Louvre Museum“ weiterlesen