Designer of all PLATUX artworks is the german photographer Andreas Denstorf. He considers our world like a philosopher: After he captures extraordinary motives, moments and different angles of view with his camera, he rewrite his favorite photos into iridescent stories by creating multidimensional artworks. The artistic recognition values are reflections, separations, overlays and bright shining colors full of light and energy. In keeping with the artist’s handwriting, the synonym PLATUX is a composition of the philosopher Plato & LUX which is the latin word for the light.
Art is Life – Life is Art.
Highlights Modern Art Exhibitions
The artist is already appreciated in numerous countries and exhibited his artworks internationally. For example:
- PLATUX presented “Art Dubai Marina Skyline” was presented at Musée du Louvre, Paris
- The German Consulate General in Sydney houses a 15 square meter PLATUX artwork that was purchased by the Federal Foreign Office.
- The Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi shows a solo exhibition
- The Swiss Consulate General in Dubai acquires a PLATUX artwork
- The international committee of the Florence Biennale awarded PLATUX.
- Sotheby’s auctioned the PLATUX artwork “Voice of the Sea” on mother of pearl in the honorable House of Lords (The Westminster Palace) in London, UK.
- Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, PLATUX was exhibited at the 5th Global Family Office Summit, Dubai.
- The Grand Palais presents a PLATUX masterpiece on the Champs L’Elysee in Paris.
- The renowned art historian Dr. Ingo Seufert organized a PLATUX solo exhibition in the gallery for contemporary photography in Munich.
- Under the patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II de Monaco, three PLATUX Luxury Art works shine at the 9th Global Family Office Summit in Monte Carlo.
- The Open Art Gallery Borken is showing the largest PLATUX solo exhibition to date. More than 30 original PLATUX works of art seduce the visitor in a “dreamlike reality”.
Worldwide Art Gallery
The international artist has already worked in numerous of countries. He loves nature and wildlife as well as he has a strong focus on culture. To build cultural bridges he likes to travel. This is the list of countries he has worked in:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dominican Republic
- Falkland Islands
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
- Vatican City