PLATUX creates cultural bridges. The messages of his works are diverse, positive and use both the spectrum of vivid colors and classic black and white elements. The masterpiece „Art Dubai Marina Skyline“ has already been presented in the Louvre Paris and has established itself as a PLATUX trademark.
International Art Exhibition Gallery
References like The Westminster Palace – London UK, The Emirates Palace – Abu Dhabi UAE and many more:
Highlights Modern Art Exhibitions
The artist is already appreciated in numerous countries and exhibited his artworks internationally. For example:
- PLATUX presented „Art Dubai Marina Skyline“ was presented at Musée du Louvre, Paris
- The German Consulate General in Sydney houses a 15 square meter PLATUX artwork that was purchased by the Federal Foreign Office.
- The Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi shows a solo exhibition
- The Swiss Consulate General in Dubai acquires a PLATUX artwork
- The international committee of the Florence Biennale awarded PLATUX.
- Sotheby’s auctioned the PLATUX artwork „Voice of the Sea“ on mother of pearl in the honorable House of Lords (The Westminster Palace) in London, UK.
- Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, PLATUX was exhibited at the 5th Global Family Office Summit, Dubai.
- The Grand Palais presents a PLATUX masterpiece on the Champs L’Elysee in Paris.
- The renowned art historian Dr. Ingo Seufert organized a PLATUX solo exhibition in the gallery for contemporary photography in Munich.
- Under the patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II de Monaco, three PLATUX Luxury Art works shine at the 9th Global Family Office Summit in Monte Carlo.
- The Open Art Gallery Borken is showing the largest PLATUX solo exhibition to date. More than 30 original PLATUX works of art seduce the visitor in a „dreamlike reality“.